quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

Northern Soul / 20 Original Classics - 2010

01. Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) - Frank Wilson
02. Live It Up - Dusty Springfield
03. I Surrender - Eddie Holman
04. There's A Ghost In My House - R. Dean Taylor
05. Tainted Love - Gloria Jones
06. Nothing But A Heartache - The Flirtations
07. Stormy - Diana Ross & The Supremes
08. It's All Up To You - The Dells
09. It Really Hurts Me Girl - The Carstairs
10. The Night - Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons
11. No One Could Love You More - Gladys Knight & The Pips
12. Can't Satisfy - The Impressions
13. Suspicion - The Originals
14. Why, Why, Why -- Mill Evans
15. Love Runs Out - Willie Hutch
16. Love's Gone Bad - Chris Clark
17. Landslide - Tony Clarke
18. I Got The Fever - Prophets
19. Let's Wade In The Water - Marlena Shaw
20. Soul Self Satisfaction - Earl Jackson
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário